Prices

Our rental prices

ACCOMODATION

GET BEST PRICE
Check-in date
Nights
Check-out date
Adults
Children < 3 years
Prices 2017

-25% from list price

Last minute discount

book 15 or less days prior to arrival and receive a 40% discount off the list price

Small group discount

15% discount on the rental price if people are less than 5

Jacuzzi and Sauna

on request external Jacuzzi with heater and Finnish Sauna, open all year

Pool

pool is open from 22/04 - 30/09

Hight Season a Week

from 24/06/2017 to 26/08/2017
from 30/12/2017 to 06/01/2018

€ 4.900
€ 3.675

 Daily (minum stay 3 nights)
€ 700

Mid Season a Week

from 22/04/2017 to 24/06/2017
from 26/08/2017 to 30/09/2017
from 23/12/2017 to 30/12/2017

€ 3.700
€ 2.775

 Daily (minimum stay 3 nights)
€ 528

Low Season a Week

from 07/01/2017 to 22/04/20176
from 30/09/2017 to 23/12/2017


€ 2.700
€ 2.025

Daily (minimum stay 3 nights)
€ 386

Terms & Conditions

 

A 25% caution deposit of the total price must be paid (by bank transfer) within 5 days after our confirmation. The deposit will be entirely lost in case of guest’ renunciation within 3 months from the arrival day, lost for 50% in the other cases. Remaining 75% will be paid at the moment of the arrival to the villa.
On arrival the customer must submit the receipt to the owner of the bank transfer on booking, a list of people with hosted indicated the surname, first name, date and place of birth, nationality and address of residence as well as a photocopy of an ID card or passport of the person who made the booking in order to allow registration with the competent local authorities.

The arrival in Villa is waited for afternoon between the 16,00 and the 19,00; if guets have some delays, they will have to phone the n.+39-3475342929. The guets have to leave the Villa between the 8,00 and the 10,00 of day departure, so that to allow the personnel of the cleanings to rearrange the villa before the arrival of the new guests. The owner (or his appointee) self reserves the access right around the villa to effect the essential operations of maintenance (irrigation garden, cleaning swimming pool etc.).

At arrival € 800 for whole structure must be deposited as caution in case of material damages to the structures, furnishing, etc. Deposit will be returned during the departure after an inspection of the whole immovable property, that will have been effected to the presence of the guests; the guests are however responsible  towards the owner for possible damages caused to the structures exceeding the amount of the cautionary deposit. No pets are allowed in the building the hotel.

Services

 

The villa is delivered cleaning up, in perfect order and arranged with everything needed for a comfortable and high quality settlement, in particular as it regards the dish, the cutlery and the china.

Free Services

  • Water, light and gas for use of kitchen are always inclusive in the price of the location.
  • Bed linen, bathroom and kitchen are included in the price of location and provides for the supply of sheets, pillowcases, towel (50×100 cm.), Cloth (100×150 cm.), Bath mats and towels for the kitchen.
  • For the pool comes mattress for sun beds and towels for each person.
  • Massage shower and radio
  • T.V. Satellite, DVD, VCR, Stereo.
  • Dishwaser, and washing machine.
  • Kettle for coffee.
  • Italian espresso machine.
  • Microwave.
  • Ice and water dispenser.
  • library available.
  • Badminton.
  • Internet WI-FI.
  • Pool service.
  • Gardener service.
  • n.6 mountain bike.
  • Ping Pong and foosball.
  • Equipment for fitness and body building.
  • Small playground for children.
  • Security fence to prevent childrens access to the pool area.

 

Payment services

  •  Air Conditioning if required over the entire structure with equipment of last generation with non-allergenic antibacterial and antiviral filter, super quiet operation with a single payment of € 5/day each room; in any envirinment can adjust the power at will.
  • The heating is always excluded by the price of the location, it is payable apart to the price of € 5 to mc. of GPL gas.
  • The outdoor hot tub Jacuzzi (SPA) is used only to pay the cost of 5 euros per hour.
  • The use of the Finnish sauna can be used at a cost of € 5 per hour.
  • The final cleaning have a fixed cost of € 250.
  • COLF for cleaning and household.
  • CHEF for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
  • Is possible to purchase some firewood for the fireplace or for the heaters to the price of € 20 a quintal brought on the spot.
  • Catering service on request.
  • Wedding Planner Service.
  • Celebrations of marriages in the building with lunch or dinner provides an increase in in the rental price to be agreed

ACCOMODATION

GET BEST PRICE
Check-in date
Nights
Check-out date
Adults
Children < 3 years
Prices ultima modifica: 2016-10-20T10:32:12+00:00 da annalisa